Our Commitment to the Integrity of your Products.
The experience and industry knowledge of our plasma transportation business-management team is unequaled in the industry. Our expertise in frozen plasma transportation, storage and handling, finished goods distribution, freight forwarding and customs brokerage enables our business partners to benefit from our Total Supply Chain Solutions.
In 2011, Bio Pharma Logistics launched a state-of-the-art transportation service offering which provides the following capabilities:
• Industry-leading standards for service and regulatory compliance,
• 40+ years management experience in the frozen plasma transportation field,
• Skilled transportation operations and customer service staff,
• 24/7/365 contacts for transportation and center freezer emergencies,
• Experienced, well trained CDL licensed drivers with Hazmat endorsements,
• All equipment less than five (5) years old,
• All refrigerated trailers equipped with moveable bulkheads and redundant continuous temperature monitoring
• Latest technology for storage, handling, and transport,
• Satellite tracking and communications for all tractor power units,
• Satellite control, monitoring, tracking and alarms for all trailer refrigeration units
• High-performance refrigeration units to maintain -20C or colder in transit,
• Validated transport trailers,
• Reliable pick-up capacity and predictable pick-up times,
• Nationwide availability of storage trailers for center freezer emergencies, and
• Continuous improvement program including:
• Customer satisfaction surveys, and
• Scheduled program review meetings.
We will be the only service provider in the market able to offer this total turnkey international supply chain solution.